lunes, 29 de diciembre de 2008

A Beautiful Mind

- There has to be another way.
[...]
- It's a problem. That's all it is.
It's a problem with no solution. And that's what I do, I solve problems. That's what I do best.
- This isn't math. You can't come up with a formula to change the way you experience the world.
- All I have to do is apply my mind.
- There's no theorem, no proof. You can't reason your way out of this.
- Why not? Why can't I?
- Because your mind is where the problem is in the first place.
- I can do this. I can work it out. All I need is time

2 comentarios:

  1. Because your mind is where the problem is in the first place. En eso estamos de acuerdo :D
    Me encanta esa peli...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mi mente está perfectamente feliz y contenta...
    A mi también.

    ResponderEliminar

Los comentarios de este blog están temporalmente moderados única y exclusivamente para mantener ocultas las respuestas del concurso que esta teniendo lugar. Cuando termine el concurso, los comentarios volverán a ser libres. Además, los comentarios del resto de entradas, serán aprobados, sea cual sea su naturaleza, tan rápido como sea posible. Perdonen las molestias.